Monday, April 8, 2013

Envelope System Wallet and NEW Purse

I wanted to share my newest Envelope System Wallet!  It is perfect for your cash-only budgeting system! 
 
The wallet includes a large zippered pocket (my checkbook , without cover, can fit), three customizeable fabric envelopes and an outer wallet that has plenty of room for addition wallet "things". 
 The little bag is made of burlap and is a cross body bag.  It is so light and airy, you hardly know it is there.  Just large enough for your Envelope System Wallet, car keys, phone and a few other necessities, it is perfect to just grab and go.

 For more detailed information, you can find this wallet and purse for sell in my ETSY SHOP.
Thanks for visiting!
 


2 comments:

AmieAnn said...

Ohhh! You had me at burlap bag! I just adore your bag and the fabrics are gorgeous.. great job~
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

anastasia anezinis said...

nice bag!good job!